I've Got A Secret...

I love the little weekly confessions shared at post secrets. I am good at keeping secrets (really) except once in a while when I slip up and tell my sister, but luckily for me she is very good at keeping secrets.

(maybe because her name is Victoria - they didn't just pull that name out of their hat - or bra - you know)

So, if you ever want to tell me a secret - know that it is safe with me - really, truly and I am totally doing the library book thing, isn't that clever?












1. Pants by Victoria's Secret
2. Message in a Bottle by A Second Time
3. Secret Garden Sachet by Simple Sweet Design
4. Locket For Laura by Botanical Bird
5. Nancy Drew Book at Callooh Calley
6. Whisper Portrait by Sela Hestelle

5 comments

Anonymous said...

I think everyone has decided upon seeing that first image to either do the same or hope that they find one of those post it notes. It's a lovely idea!

Kate8085 said...

I want to find one of those post-its too!
I love the message in a bottle necklace, so romantic.

Botanical Bird said...

I love these secrets! I enjoyed each and everyone of them and they made me feel happy, sad, nostalgic, hopeful and more....way to pull the heart strings girl!
btw, please do get a hold of me next time you're in Portland, I'd love to meet you!

Cyd

Botanical Bird said...

Oops! I forgot to say thank you for the feature and for bringing awareness to "Projectembrace"

thank you!!!

Kolleen said...

LOVE the idea...i'm definitely doing it. i leave little "notes" in random places...in magazines at starbucks or a doctor's office, etc... - you never know who they may reach and what that might mean to that person reading it!