Tuesday, July 28, 2009
* I have way too much Nickelback on my IPod
* I tried out the new Sonic drive thru without telling anyone (and ordered and ate something really huge and nasty and kinda yummy)
* There is something in my car that smells really bad (this may or may not be connected to my secret trip to Sonic)
* I really want curly hair (I still have nightmares of my middle school home Toni perm but this may not stop me)
* I sometimes complain about who/what Etsy chooses to feature
(unless it's me and I sell 2 corkboards overnight)
* I am very worried that Obama called healthcare for everyone "radical"
* My aunt turns 80 today and her sister is even older and sometimes it pisses me off that their other sister, their much younger sister (my mom), died so young and they get to grow old
* I am way too old to like the Twilight books as much I did
Tuesday Confessional Special - Buy a necklace from either of my shops Uncorked or Polarity and get a FREE pair of matching earrings:
Just confess a little something in the comments to seller section of your order. I'm very good at keeping secrets (I think I have covered this before) and won't tell anyone. Offer thru August 1st.