Tuesday Confessional


* I have way too much Nickelback on my IPod

* I tried out the new Sonic drive thru without telling anyone (and ordered and ate something really huge and nasty and kinda yummy)

* There is something in my car that smells really bad (this may or may not be connected to my secret trip to Sonic)

* I really want curly hair (I still have nightmares of my middle school home Toni perm but this may not stop me)

* I sometimes complain about who/what Etsy chooses to feature
(unless it's me and I sell 2 corkboards overnight)

* I am very worried that Obama called healthcare for everyone "radical"

* My aunt turns 80 today and her sister is even older and sometimes it pisses me off that their other sister, their much younger sister (my mom), died so young and they get to grow old

* I am way too old to like the Twilight books as much I did

Tuesday Confessional Special - Buy a necklace from either of my shops Uncorked or Polarity and get a FREE pair of matching earrings:

Just confess a little something in the comments to seller section of your order. I'm very good at keeping secrets (I think I have covered this before) and won't tell anyone. Offer thru August 1st.

5 comments

Amy said...

Well, Sonic is SOOOOOO good. It's definitely one of my guilty pleasures.

M.M.E. said...

I haven't been to a sonic yet but my brother screamed, grabbed his cell phone, and snapped a picture of one as we drove by. Apparently 'Charlie' lives in his stomach.

Sherry said...

I can always think of something to say to all of your posts, they're great.

I'll just say that 1, I miss my mom too, and her mom, my grandma lived 'til 92- also not fair.

And 2, for the first time ever, I got my hair cut so that my naturally wave hair is nice, and I don't have to blow it straight anymore. All it took was a fabulous hair dresser and 40 years.

Anonymous said...

I had a bad Toni perm too! Even worse it was my grandma's handiwork. I spent all of 4th grade looking like a dandelion puff, lol :)

Stacey of CreaShines said...

I have a confession: I am obsessed with your amazing blog:) Reading your posts is uber inspirational!

Oh, and you are NEVER too old to love Twilight, or to do anything for that matter! I think for the most part, the Twilight fans are too young :)

And here's a random Sonic fact: The first one opened in my home state of Oklahoma...Tulsa I believe.

Oh, and I can't wait to get my cork board and locket necklaces from ya! I'm gonna hunt down that person who bought the cork board out of my cart ha! It's amazing that you sold two overnight yaaay!
Wait, does this mean I get free earrings too? Even though I saw the blog post after I bought from your fantastic shop? It's okay, we can still be friends if it doesn't mean that ;)