When Things Fall Into Place...

I’ve decided that today I want to be that artist (choking that word out) who posts pictures of her studio on her blog.

(instead of other people's studios, even though those others are way cooler)

Since most of my inventory is packed up for next weekend's show and it will probably never be this clean again- this is my chance to look uber organized.

Plus I've got some flowers on my desk. Plus I've got an amazing photographer here with a fisheye lens.

So I think the cosmos has lined this up for us ....






7 comments

Larissa Wardrip said...

OMGoodness, this is amazing! One day, one day...I will have some thing amazing like this. Not just a corner in our bedroom or the living room floor!

Emily B said...

Okay, your studio is *way* cooler than mine. Mine's a disaster and colourless in comparison! Of course, I can't paint the walls anything but white since I'm a painter... but still. This is inspiration. Thank you!

Jane Pierce aka zJayne said...

I love the colors! It's so you...well, what I know of you! You make a girl wanna try a fisheye photograph! ha!

You rock! Thanks for sharing!

Jenn Milt Art said...

what a wonderful studio space you have! :)

Carmen said...

What an incredible studio space you have! I love the colors you've chosen and how everything has its place. Gorgeous.

Thank you so much for sharing!!! What an inspiration.

Carmen

Wild Woman Jewelry said...

absolutely inspiring! great colors, work areas, cool design...i'm positively drooling! :)

lyptis said...

OMG, ur studio is amazing!

So colourful and tidy!!
Did u tidy up before taking the pictures?;)

Mine is fairly bare, im very practical;) but it gets messy EVERY day!!:\