1000 Sales 4 Sherry = R Lucky Day!

My favorite "level headed" Jersey girl, Sherry Truitt

(she makes the seriously stunning level jewelry you've seen on Etsy so many times and the most level headed comments I've ever read in the forums - coincidence? I think not! I've also heard her head may be a wee bit flat- but I don't think she wants me talking about that ...)

has reached 1000 sales and is celebrating this AMAZING milestone with a giveaway you don't want to miss! So hop over to her BLOG and leave a comment to get yourself entered for a gorgeous customized map necklace in your choice of locale!

And put some serious energizer bunny into your hop folks because this contest ends Monday!

2 comments

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Congrats to her :)

Krystyna81 said...

awesome milestone! thanks for sharing