Fabulous Friday Finds

Hoping everyone has a wonderful Labor Day - UGH - the last offical summer weekend (don't worry I'm sure the thermometer will climb back up into the 90's as soon as we put away our summer duds).

Happy Labor Day!

This Friday's finds include everything at Ruche where the clothes (and prices) are amazing, Mini Moderns gorgeous patterns on pillows and wallpaper, amazing planter installation art, my tea obsession continues with Nathalia Ponomareva’s amazing little origami teabags, why buy a rake when you have an old Smith Corona handy, yummy meringue rings, Miniature Rhino's ingenius embroidered constellations and the totally amazing Yael Fran's comic book artist collaborations (and Yael has a locket)!
















7 comments

Kate8085 said...

I am totally diggin the corona rake!!
Those rings are absolutely my new fave, and I have always been in love with Miniature Rhino..
you always have the best picks!!

M.M.E. said...

The tea bags are absolutely enchanting. I don't think I'd be able to actually use them. I totally agree with Kate, you pick the best!

Unknown said...

All amazing, but...those meringue rings...love! And those embroidered constellations...I want now!

Heather said...

Where can you find those Meringue rings??
To cute!

Laura said...

I love those tea bags! So neat. :)

Xenotees said...

Excellent finds Cat! Those tea bags are one of the coolest things I've ever seen!

Alisha said...

Thanks for the post!! Check it out!! Beautiful stuff!!