Friday Finds for Your Dream Kitchen - Enjoy Your Weekend

Photobucket

1. anthro dotty match pot holder
2. cafe retro espresso machine
3. cool beans coffee bean ice tray
4. crate & barrel corn stripper
5. shoofly lunch bag
6. spoon sisters match & munch sandwich cutters
7. fishs eddy heroes of the torah glasses
8. fishs eddy tea towel
10. dream kitchen


Thank you to the amazing Kella MacPhee (wedding photog and stacker of all things stackable) for this week's picks!

Have a nice weekend everyone. Let's pray BP's containment cap holds, even thought this is a temporary and partial fix, and they get this leaked stopped very, very soon. It is just too horrible for words right now.

2 comments

Sherry said...

Today, I'll take one of each, great picks. And that reminds me, I have an "orange slices" ice cube tray somewhere....

xoSherry

Ivy said...

I love your Friday Finds! I could put all those things in my kitchen :)
Cheers~Ivy