a full moon in libra tomorrow collides with that spring busting out vibe

moon dancing strongly encouraged
Tomorrow's full moon in Libra may be kind of a doozy with effects felt for the next few days.

It's also the first full moon of the astrological year which begins with Aries, we are in the midst of Passover, ending the Lenton season approaching Easter, spring has sprung - and we have 4 major planets challenging this 'relationship' moon - whoa!

The only company this new moon has is the asteroid Justitia - you can probably guess from her name what she is all about.

She holds the scales of justice (divine justice) and truth and fairness and how appropriate this New Moon is in Libra (which represents some of the same things plus relationships) - also appropriate that the high court is looking at the fate of Prop 8 (marriage equality) right now. It's an order from chaos cycle for sure.

There is this dynamic at play of us (Aries) vs. others (Libra) - not versus like throw everyone into a boxing ring and see who is still standing, but there might be a little bit of this out there for us, so we need to keep our cool and not get all judgey on everyone and most especially on ourselves - not a time to stick our head in the sand though.

There is a sense of setting all the elements of our lives onto a giant scale and checking for imbalances - what needs to go? what is complete?

Things from the past come up for healing - maybe some startling things - stay open, assertive and empowered - we may just have to agree to disagree though.

Anyhoo, I just wanted to get this up, since I wrote it a while back. I've been having some health stuff lately - nothing major, just some old stuff cropping up - makes total sense with this cycle, but it's put me a little behind this week (is there a week I am not a little behind - the only person on the planet who does not think I am a little behind is standing behind me muttering 'not sure I would call that little'). It doesn't feel very spring-like here - I hope it's better for everyone else!

5 comments

Viktoria said...

It doesn´t feel spring-like here too!
I really hope the full moon will change this.
Thank you for sharing the astrology situation.
get well again, all best!
Viktoria

KJ said...

Cat, take care of yourself. Find balance.

Now, I was born on Oct 13th, and balance has always been a mantra of mine. Seems self explanatory.

Balance- if you are behind you will catch up or you need not catch up. Balance- what you need to do for your health and what you need to do for the health of your business. It will work out as it is intended to.

Find what works best for you, and perhaps a bit of contentment.

Catherine Ivins said...

I know Kathy and you definitely have had me dwelling on 'contentment' for awhile now, enough is truly enough ... ack no spring there either Viktoria? - hopefully soon - I knew that groundhog couldn't be trusted! xo

Catherine Ivins said...

I am realizing that we have much more to do around here before we can move, too, which is exhausting just to think about plus hubs is a bit, let's just say, uncooperative about certain things ...

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its pleasant conversation on the topic of this poѕt
here at this weblog, I have read all that, so now me also commenting herе.


Hеre іs my blog pοѕt: how to make money uying and selling cars