down for the count ...


we caught that thing that's going around - back soon .........

9 comments

Viktoria said...

get well soon, cat!

lynn bowes said...

If that's a picture of you with the covers pulled up to your chin whiskers, then girl, you DO have it bad. Take care of yourself!

Xo

Catherine Ivins said...

sniffle :(

Catherine Ivins said...

and it's my birthday! dammit this is pathetic .. but as Megan Eckman just reminded me at least I get to take drugs on my birthday (the antibiotic kind).. Lynn- I look much worse than that pup- I threw on some blush before going to the doctor and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror at the Walgreens and almost gave myself a heart attack- I think I know what happened to Baby Jane ... and the sad thing is this is far from my worst birthday ...

stregata said...

Poor Cat! Belated best wishes for your birthday - may you have health, happiness and abundance!
And wishing you well soon!

Catherine Ivins said...

thank you Renate! xo

DancingMooney said...

Feel better Cat! xoxo!!

DancingMooney said...

Oh my gosh, your birthday too! Sorry I am so late to the party, but hope you are feeling MUCH better by now!!! ♥

Catherine Ivins said...

thanks Janell- I'm sure I'll be good as new in a couple days, this thing went around town a couple weeks ago and hubs and I were patting ourselves on the back that we didn't catch it... then we did ...