Brazen Cork Necklaces - not afraid to get naked, hang out and maybe cause a little trouble this weekend



Sometimes (especially as the days get warmer) my cork can get a bit too full of itself and I just can't keep it covered up.

I recently made a large "naked" cork order for a winery that is opening near me and am adding a few 'naked' pieces to my Uncorked shop this weekend. If you have a special wine cork saved from that special occasion and would like it reconstructed into a necklace or keychain or some other type of useful doodad, just drop me a line!

Have a nice weekend everyone- we are expecting wonderful weather here tomorrow.

5 comments

Maryanne said...

I love this idea!

Anonymous said...

Who is the winner og the Spoonerz giveaway????

Catherine Ivins said...

I am still waiting to hear back from her Aljna- I gave her to 5/2 and then I will pick someone else- I don't post the name until I talk to the winner.

lyptis said...

Thats a cool idea, 'nekid corks'.

Hope ure well!:)

Deb C said...

What a neat idea! I'm going to have to look through my corks and see if there are any candidates. I may need to save corks from future celebrations for this idea!