Etsy Project Embrace

Etsy Project Embrace is a way for Etsy buyers and sellers to make a donation to the American Cancer Society in honor of Laura Slocum an Etsy artist currently undergoing treatment for ovarian cancer.

Sellers can tag an item in their shop with the one word tag etsyprojectembrace and donate a portion of the proceeds from the sale of that item to the fundraiser.

Buyers can support this fundraiser by searching the tag EtsyProjectEmbrace and choosing to make a purchase of one of these sponsored items.

Etsy Project Embrace was created to support Laura by increasing awareness and raising funds for cancer research.

Laura is a real firecracker and an amazing artist and mother and I am very proud to call her my friend.



Another amazing Etsy artist and wonderful friend; Lynn of UnaOdd is also currently undergoing treatment for cancer and my own donations are made to support Laura and Lynn and in memory of our dear friend Andrew Hampel.

Just a small sample of the dozens of Etsy sellers' amazing donations that you don't want to miss:

2 comments

Lory said...

Cat,
You are so kind for doing this. I love my locket, and am glad I was able to contribute, even in a small way.

Take care!
Lory

Showin' some love too:
http://the-sunshine-studio.blogspot.com/2009/07/project-embrace-fab-etsy-finds.html

Sherry said...

Cat, Thanks so much for letting us know about this. I have a section in my shop for purposes like this, and I'll put something up in support.
xoSherry