Happy Other Side of the Hump Day

Here are a few more lovelies from my 'gimme' collection of the things I love that you won't want to miss:

The amazing tea dresses of Louise Hedley of Sohomode, the stunning fabrics of Angela Adams , the totally inspiring illustrations of Jess Gonacha, Lovers Chairs in Hyde Park (ain't they sweet!) and the very cool sky planters of Boskke (not sure my plants want to live upside down, but how awesome are these!).

I love to check out all the amazing collections that people upload onto Flickr including this vintage pin and beer can collection (kinda makes me wish I'd let hubby save those old beer cans - well, sort of ... he's not really old enough to have collected any of the really cool ones anyway... although he was known to throw a few back in grade school).

3 comments

lyptis said...

Nice pictures! I like those planters and the beer cans, they are funny!

queen-of-nostalgia said...

Love the vintage! I could spend all day on flickr and blogLand.... so many pretties to see, so little time...

Sherry said...

I'm a dress girl in the summer, I live in them. I don't know why I don't transition them with leggings, though. The ones in your photos are ace. I have taken over that expression from my Aussie friends.