happy mother's day week (yes, we all get a week now)

Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers, Earth lovers, goddesses and all those who nurture and love others!

(I realize I am a day late with this - spent yesterday gardening,  Mexican food eating and dumpster diving with my daughter - our town is having our annual/semi-annual, not sure, I am not so up on this - big trash pick up - so lots of curb side goodies, well actually not so much, but we did score these 3 retro hammocks and my own trash is mostly picked by other divers - so it's outta here - YAY)

mother's day 2013 - fish tacos, cork Marilyn and 50's/60's hammocks
We are going to Brimfield, MA tomorrow for their gigantic annual flea and will be back on Wednesday - will post pics and finds! xo all

1 comment

DancingMooney said...

Have a great time and Happy Mother's Day to you!! xo!