Full Moon in Sagittarius - keep your head

up above by affont

The Full Moon is at 1 degree Sagittarius on Saturday. It has multiple 'stressy' aspects that I talked about here.

If you have natal planets in the early degrees of mutable signs (Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces) I would suggest calling this weekend a wash-out - it's supposed to rain for the 7th straight weekend here in New Jersey anyway. Grab a good book (hell, grab any book) and stay in bed. It will take super human efforts not to get embroiled in something.

Otherwise be prepared for the possibility you will want to:

1. choke the living daylights out of someone

(I was going to say 'choke the crap' but decided that sounded crude - plus 'living daylights' leaves the other person unconscious which could be our aim with this energy - they will fight back though, so this unconscious thing probably isn't going to work)

2. run away with your dog since she's the only one who really understands you anyway

(not that I know about this - sniffle)

3. totally lose your cool over some strongly held belief - don't talk politics with anyone now, stay off Facebook!

Anyhoo, don't say I didn't warn you. If you must go out and/or be around living things with less than four legs - I would suggest trying to be on the same side as the person you are with - creating a 'you and me against the world' type of weekend might work ... maybe.

This is most definitely not the time for a heart to heart with anyone you haven't been getting along with or for bringing up some thorny issue from the past. Zip. It.

As always Full Moons are powerful times for energetic shifts so please get out and walk in it - just don't walk into the local pub and start a brouhaha

and yes, I say things like brouhaha now - you got something to say about that?! 

xo all

1 comment

lynn bowes said...

These three things actually should be my goals for each and every day. How hard is it to resist the urge to correct everyone on Facebook, anyway! If resisting the urge was calorie-burning, I would have been at my goal weight years ago.

Sigh : xoxox