Hearts for Haiti on Etsy Raises $19,000 in 2 Weeks!

A few days ago Stacey from Artsnark let me know about an amazing Etsy shop that has been doing big things for Haitian relief efforts and Doctors Without Borders.

Hearts for Haiti is the lovechild of Victoria van der Laan and her amazing group of volunteers who have been working tirelessly for the last 2 weeks.

I donated 4 necklaces yesterday to their shop and 3 sold within hours! 100% of their proceeds go to Doctors Without Borders- so if you are looking to make a difference with a handmade item donation from your own shop or to purchase a wonderful handmade or vintage item and make a difference with your purchasing dollars- check out this amazing shop!

5 comments

balanced. said...

It really is an amazing thing.

I've watched this shop grow from the day they set it up and every day I am just amazed at the generosity of some of the people on Etsy.

I love it.

JBowman said...

I am impressed with your blog. Will you please check mine out and offer feedback.
http://myviewsaskew.blogspot.com

Thanks,

J.

Sherry said...

the generosity of etsy sellers is ever present.

xo Sherry

Artsnark said...

Congrats on the sales! And thanks for donating to such a wonderful shop & worthy cause

K is for Calligraphy said...

I hearted your tattoo corked necklace at least three times. But I was too slow for the pickins.

It has been so rewarding being part of the Hearts for Haiti shop. Thank you oodles for your donations and for posting about Heart for Haiti. Together we are making a difference!
You are the best! xo, Katy