|looking ahead by david sant|
The astrology for the second half of 2016 looks 'simpler' than the first half. I would write 'easier' but that feels a bit trickier to state since everyone is working so hard. But we could say 'easier'. The wealth is in what we know now. What have we learned?
Keep in mind -
1. If you haven't started anything new since the New Moon on Monday, there is still time. The Moon is in its crescent phase - it is building. Things started now are much more likely to become habit (for better or worse) - the planet and the other people who live on it with us need us to choose our new habits consciously. New stuff is sticky now. Decide what you need to stick and do that.
2. Remember when you are reading/watching the news and current events that the stuff happening now is not that different than what has been happening before we had 24 hour news channels and access to most of the planet with the click of our mouse. Read a history book. We are just seeing it know. We don't want to turn away and go back to sleep - and in fact we probably won't be allowed to do this, but sometimes the best thing we can do is turn it all off for a while. We still have to put our own oxygen mask on first. Of course, then, we have to look around to help others. We can't just pop on our mask and pick up a People magazine ....
3. Everything happening in the world is also happening in our own life (and even in our own body) - meditating and praying on seeing how this energy is impacting us and how we are impacting this energy helps.
4. In a few weeks, Jupiter (in Virgo) will deliver the goodies promised since he changed signs back in mid August 2015. From August 23rd through mid September, he wraps up his tour of Virgo, hands out the medals and honorable mentions and heads to Libra (where the goodies will start to come through our relationships - remember all my flock talk last year - well here's where it starts to pay off).
5. In a few weeks Mars catches up with Saturn in Sagittarius. They will both be moving direct. CONTACT. BLAST OFF. The next chapter of our new story starts then. The week of August 22nd. And yes, it will be different, but also pick up where we left off because we don't get to skip steps anymore. Then in September we have eclipse season - which we are likely already feeling this week. We'll just expect the unexpected.
6. From the end of October until the end of 2016 it will be smoother sailing, relative to the rest of the year. How this is possible with the U.S. election falling in that time frame is anyone's guess ....
7. 2017?? We'll see what Saturn in Sagittarius does without dreamy Neptune .....
For now - let's do what's right in front of us. We'll think about what we say before we say it - if it doesn't 'nurture' the other person (Mercury in Cancer) - we'll just shut up. We'll prioritize our health. We'll stay humble. We'll serve others - not at our own expense, but the word 'serve' has gotten a bad rap. Service can be beautiful. The world needs more beauty. It's Cancer season - get wet - this means oceans, lakes, bathtubs, tears and sweat, mother the mother-less including ourselves ... let's get our 'house' in order .... xo all