Some Quick Pics from the Pool Tradeshow in Las Vegas ... or what happens there doesn't stay there this time

This pup is back!

I got home from the Pool Tradeshow in Las Vegas this weekend and can say for certain that it was an adventure and I am glad I did it.

Some things went better than I expected and others not so well - more on this later in the week while the suspense builds -

(I will say that I had a bit of a breakdown at the break-down and the Miss Universe pageant was going on during our stay, so my sister and I were really pissed that we had forgotten our sashes, tiaras and 6 inch spikes)

for now I have some catching up to do in the studio.

As far as the city itself goes, let's just say hubby is one step closer to getting me to move into that barn in the woods he's been dreaming on ...







10 comments

kella said...

ohh.. ahh! wow.. it looks great! it may have helped that you had those gorgeous models! ha ha!

M.M.E. said...

The set-up looks amazing! I'm glad you had a good time.

Kendra Zvonik said...

Wonderful display--so super slick & professional! Congrats on your achievement! Looking forward to hearing more about the event. You will always be Miss Universe in my eyes, with or without the sash and tiara :) That must have been kind of surreal.

Orion Designs said...

It sounds like it was a good experience overall -- can't wait to hear more details!

Brenda said...

Exciting! I was thinking about this week! Can't wait to hear more!

Ngan {eNVe Designs} said...

I'm in awe of your display, Cat! Holy cow! (but I'm not the least bit surprised it looked so awesome..it's so you!) I don't think the heels and tiara would go well with it though, so it's probably a good thing you forgot them. :) Looking forward to hearing more about your adventure!

Wild Woman Jewelry said...

cat~ your booth is perfection! soooo cool...you are an inspiration! can't wait to hear more~

Viktoria said...

I just pictured you to myself, standing in your shop, with tiara and 6 inch spikes........I´m looking forward to read more about your experience!

Anonymous said...

The stand looks fantastic, very professional...I hope you made loads of great contacts and sales.I've been reading and recommending your blog to loads of people as inspiration but I guess you also need the right product and yours is so clever, but simple. x
(ps. that orange bird design of mine you kindly featured a while back is now available as a card in my Etsy shop. http://KimTillyer/Etsy.com )

Christine @ Shutters said...

The Booth looks fantastic!