Mercury trine the North Node | maybe a final chance to check the best box, revise something, hear something we need to hear, learn something we need to know or say it right this time

5656 by stefa-zozokovich

Mercury (retrograde at the very end of Taurus) makes his final trine (brakes off) to the North Node (at the very end of Virgo) today. The North Node (a point not a planet) is our energetic North Star - our collective way forward.

Mercury (conversations, communications, thoughts, ideas, local neighborhood, siblings, transportation) was conjunct the North Node back on April 3rd, so whatever comes up now is something we are backtracking over again

This will not be a brand new issue/situation/decision/idea/conversation, but this could be our final chance to get this right, or take advantage of some information, before the North Node moves on to Leo in early May.

Words are especially powerful right now. 

We need to pay attention to today's conversations and think about what we are thinking about. With trines things can move so smoothly - this means whatever is happening should fall into place - they are easy to miss or discount.

The right conversation, words, ideas that point us forward will find us. Maybe something we learn now will be needed later.

Listen, and think about, words and phrases that are repeated now - conversations and thoughts we have had before that spring back to life. It's a time to speak carefully and purposefully. Talk about what you want to happen and not what you do not want. Words always matter. We are finishing up something here that spills the seeds our next something is rooted in. Use precise language.

This could be a final chance to check something off, revise our plan, or review the details of a situation/agreement/decision, etc. The best answers should come easy. If we have to manipulate, push or force something into place it is the wrong something or the wrong timing.

And remember Mercury also rules our neighborhood, our siblings and transportation - which sounds random, but actually isn't. Hubs and I are renovating a vintage camper for my business (Taurus rules my 7th house of partnership, so he and I have been dancing for weeks - sometimes the Foxtrot, sometimes the Tango and sometimes that bump thing I learned in 7th grade where you bang the other person with your hip and shoot them across the room).

In the middle of all the lessons this has brought out for me, including how my 8th house Moon can really take advantage of his resources ie skills and muscle - yikes - we went to the automotive paint store on April 2nd. The guy, who George knows from his own business, did not really want to mix the paint on a Saturday afternoon. The whole process was very difficult and I had to make a snap decision about color because what I wanted wasn't in his paint books. I knew Mercury was trining the North Node the next day, but was thinking about language and not this vehicle we are working on (transportation is ruled by Mercury - duh!). Big mistake. We I forced the situation, bought the paint and long story short, we didn't use it, wasted oodles of time and money because auto paint is very expensive. I am headed back to the paint store today for a different color. Color sounds like a small thing, but the timing is making me think it isn't. Of course the Venus retro/direct story was also factoring in.

(also if anyone needs a gallon of cream color auto paint, hit me up - I'm your girl)

I know we are all kind of anxious to get moving. We are and will be. Mercury will not be direct until May 3rd. Some things probably can't wait and yes, those things we move on now will likely require some revision later. That's OK. That's how it goes. We are here for the experiences not the destination. With Venus moving forward we should find some choices easier to make. Eyes wide open, knowing Mercury retro pretty much ensures some zigzags and revisions - here we go.

xo all

remember today the Moon hooks us into the ongoing t-square and conjuncts Pluto - this means power plays, unexpected news and events (Uranus) and a tendency toward shooting ourselves in the foot maybe through compulsion or manipulation. Keep this in mind. See the weekly for more info.

2 comments

DancingMooney said...

Fun to know you two are working on a trailer together! I am familiar with the 'hip check' move... as my hockey player husband would call it. ;) I was dreaming of the trailer you've rented that was a gorgeous teal, then when you said cream...?! What's the new color? Can't wait to hear more. :)

I know you told me not to start anything new but I launched something on Apr 3 with hesitation, and then I felt doubtful and put it away for a while. Then last night I thought to myself very simply, maybe I should try this again... but differently. So today I'll do that. Fingers crossed.

Just trying to stay focused and do the work. Be a doer, dream later... I got myself this weekly notepad/planner thing that is really helping. And I actually sat down and wrote out a ten year plan for my business. Something I've never done before. It was really good to break it down into achievable goals and I don't feel like I'm drowning now, I feel like I can see it in baby steps. Crazy I feel like I've been starting over for 10 years, but now I really truly feel like I'm beginning again. More focused.

Sorry to be so wordy. The sun finally came out this morning. I'm feeling motivated today. :)

Love to you, and I loved your glow in the dark Easter egg hunt idea!!! :)
xoxo

Catherine Ivins said...

I think we called it 'the bump'. I will think of it as a hockey 'hip check' from now on - sounds much cooler!

It's funny you would mention that trailer I rented because I got their leftover paint and painted the bottom that gorgeous teal! And when I say I, I mean George. The top has to be white because the very top is already white and we, and when I say we I mean George, couldn't reach it properly to sand it properly. I, and this time when I say I, I actually mean I, have discovered there are hundreds of shades of white paint for vehicles. I am supposed to be setting up a photobooth inside it for my sister in law's baby shower next weekend - the chance of that actually happen is probably somewhere around 25%. I, meaning we, am going to give it my best shot this weekend to get it done!!

You wrote a 10 year plan?! That's excellent Janell.

Yes, the weather changes everything. We wouldn't even need astrology if we could just move to Hawaii. Seriously. xo