weekly astrology forecast | Sunday, July 19th to Sunday, July 26th, 2026 - biggest astrology since 2020, pressure, changes of direction, mercury direct, saturn turns around, nodes shift, a future that didn't exist before starts to become possible


OK, here we go! The biggest astrology of 2026. 


Settle in and get a cup of tea. Strong tea.


I wrote this all out for us already by house. Re-read THIS post. 


Know that "Sunday" is a completely artificial place for me to begin but I have to begin somewhere. The astrology has already been assembling itself for weeks. The aspects are not isolated events - they are successive activations of one enormous pattern.


Keep this in mind. 


This is about the courage to imagine a future that does not yet exist.


SUNDAY - Uranus trines Pluto (repeating aspect - this is the first one and Pluto is retrograde, continues through May 2028), Mars sextiles Saturn, Ceres sextiles Pallas

MONDAY - JUPITER OPPOSES PLUTO, Jupiter trines Neptune

TUESDAY - Jupiter sextiles Uranus, First Quarter Moon (Libra)

WEDNESDAY - Sun inconjunct North Node, Sun enters Leo

THURSDAY - Sun squares Chiron, Venus inconjuncts Saturn, MERCURY STATIONS DIRECT

FRIDAY - Mercury retro sextiles Venus

SATURDAY - Neptune sextile Pluto (repeating aspect, 1st of 13, continues through 2032!)

SUNDAY - Saturn stations retrograde (14 Aries), North Node moves into Aquarius



SUNDAY - Uranus trine Pluto is a deep structural aspect, and this is the first of FOUR that span over the next two years - the future and the transformation of the collective are working together. We talked about this in some detail HERE. This is evolutionary/revolutionary change folks. THE AGE OF AQUARIUS.


Sudden deep insights, liberating losses, shocking revelations, the freedom to become someone else, breaking free from what once seemed permanent, an ending that opens a door, buried truths erupting, the future liberates us from the past. 


This is a strong and direct line of energy between our Gemini and Aquarius houses HIGHLY ACTIVATED by two powerful outer planets. If you know the themes of your natal houses you can come up with some ideas of how to work with this specifically (I can check your chart if you don't know). 


FOR EXAMPLE - I am a Scorpio Rising and the early degrees of Gemini and Aquarius fall in my 8th and 3rd houses. These are houses I work with anyway with astrology. I got into astrology to figure out what was going to happen/to be able to see if something was going to work or to see what was coming. I have since learned it doesn't work like this, and astrology is much deeper, more complicated and more magical BUT ... still want to know what's going to happen/if something is going to work/have Superman 'see through walls' vision :) With Pluto in the 3rd and Uranus in the 8th, I expect to deal with things like - what do I actually know? what have I assumed? what stories have I inherited? what information am I avoiding? what do I need to understand more deeply? what is no longer intellectually or psychologically true for me? and also very literal 3rd house things like local community issues, physical third house body issues, etc. Some things I am planning on doing with this transit - while knowing Uranian stuff cannot really be 'planned' are - organizing financial and legal information, asking questions I have avoided asking, having important conversations, creating systems for information that other people may someday need, exploring subjects around aging, inheritance, mortality and legacy without waiting for a crisis. Anyway, my mantra will be something like - I don't have to know what happens next. But I can learn what I need to know, ask the questions I need to ask, and make sure the important things are not left unspoken.


Mars in Gemini sextile Saturn in Aries today gives this a practical mechanism. The idea can become an action. The new can be built. There is a sense of something that has been theoretical becoming operational. Keep in mind sextiles are soft aspects and require some kind of action - make the call, write the email, what needs our initiation? what needs to START? There is some kind of opportunity here to apply discipline. And we have the Ceres/Pallas sextile in the same signs - nurturing words create new opportunities/fresh starts and brave strategies. 


MONDAY - the ENORMOUS ARRIVES!


Jupiter in Leo opposes Pluto in Aquarius is the dramatic focus of the week - the individual, the sovereign, the king, the creator, the person who says here I am facing the collective, technological, systemic, future-oriented force of Pluto in Aquarius. 


This is power struggles. Ego death. Us vs the group. Leaders fall. Expansion is challenged. The revolution begins. Keep in mind, Jupiter is also trine Neptune in Aries. So, Jupiter is not just hanging out to dry here confronting Pluto. He is being supported by a vision of a new beginning. There is a mythic quality to this - the enormous meets the enormous! And the tension doesn't have to detonate - it has somewhere to flow.


Remember this is the basket HANDLE - the opposition is not an interruption of the larger pattern/it's what makes it real/personal, gives us something to latch onto. It is what gives the pattern its tension and its shape. Without Jupiter opposing Pluto, the outer-planet configuration might be gorgeous geometry but there is nothing for us to hold onto. 


There is a trine to Neptune - use your intuition, imagination, have faith, let something GO. 


CHALLENGES ARE OPPORTUNITIES


TUESDAY - the opposition finds a way through as Jupiter sextiles Uranus and the First Quarter Moon in Libra introduces decision and movement.


The First Quarter Moon is always a point where something has to be acted upon. The New Moon energy faced tension/frustration/needs us to DO something with it. Libra asks - how do we proceed together? What must be negotiated? What relationship, agreement or balance has to change? How do we make this more fair, more balanced, more beautiful?


So, Monday is the confrontation with SCALE and Tuesday asks - what do we do with what has become impossible to ignore? And the Jupiter/Uranus offers optimism/good fortune and pulls that into our future. TAKE ACTION. This is Leo/Gemini so don't be afraid to stand out, lead with your heart, say the words. We can see the Sun square Chiron hurt coming and know there are no guarantees, but we move ahead anyway. 


WEDNESDAY - the future becomes personal - the Sun inconjunct the North Node is a meaningful adjustment between identity and direction. The self and the path ahead are not quite aligned. ADJUST. Allow plans to shift and change. Then the Sun enters Leo, moving into the territory Jupiter has just entered and beginning to approach that extraordinary Leo/Aquarius axis for himself. The collective drama begins to acquire a FACE. It becomes personal, creative, visible. 


THURSDAY - the ego meets the wound as the Sun in Leo squares Chiron in Taurus - our solar desire to shine, create, lead, love or express ourselves encounters an old wound around value, security, embodiment, resources or whether we are even allowed to have these things. Health tension/frustration. At the same time, Venus in Virgo inconjuncts Saturn in Aries. This is an adjustment between what we value and what we are responsible for. Love, money, health, work, daily life - Venus in Virgo is trying to make life functional, while Saturn in Aries says - you are responsible for the structure of your own life. Today can be challenging, but the Moon in Sag trines the Sun (very late EDT) - hope, optimism, courage. 


And then Mercury stations direct in Cancer! WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED? 


Something is going to start to lean forward now, collectively this will be about home/family, nurturing, mother, country, safety, security, our ROOTS. Don't sign anything, yet. Give Mercury some time to get up to speed/catch his breath. DO feel everything. There is a lot to learn here.


Also NOTE - Uranus in Gemini is now answering to a Mercury that is no longer retreating into the past but is turning around with the past in hand. THIS IS HUGE. Are we ready to give up the ghost?


FRIDAY - here is where the past becomes usable - Mercury direct sextiles Venus. This is lovely. Can bring GOOD NEWS. The thoughts that have been circling can begin to move things forward. Renovations/re-do's get back on track. Whatever we have been reconsidering/re-thinking gets an opportunity via a practical Venus in Virgo. The revised plans are better. 


SATURDAY - the larger story returns as Neptune sextiles Pluto. 


WE GET THIRTEEN OF THESE SEXTILES BETWEEN NOW AND 2032! Yes, I said 13! And we haven't had any since 1976-1986. 


(if you were born during these years your natal sextile opportunities can be manifested over the next 6 years! this is your Libra/Sagittarius axis 1976-1986 people - check your chart for the houses)


For everyone just keep in mind sextiles require action. I will do a separate post on this, too! Lots of Aries/Aquarius opportunities ahead. FOR EXAMPLE - I am a Scorpio rising so this is 4th house/home and 6th house routine/health - the houses are more than this, but I am keeping this simple. Because this is a smooth sextile and not a challenging square I am thinking of this not as a series of "shocks" in my home/daily life (although there could be some of these obviously over the next couple years) but more about a profound reorganization of the relationship between where I live and how I spend my daily life. The 4th/6th house connection can be very literal - home needs to be easier to manage, I can redesign my routine around my actual energy rather than an old version of me's energy, use technology or systems that reduce repetitive work, edit possessions/declutter, rooms change purpose, the division between work and home is reorganized, family responsibilities are renegotiated, health and physical capacity become part of how my home is re-imagined. I am also making some changes to make my dog Rosie's life easier as she ages. I am thinking about - What am I carrying that could be put down? What am I maintaining that could be simplified? What structures in my life need to become stronger - and what structures need to be removed entirely?


This aspect brings us back to the collective transformation. The week has moved through Jupiter/Pluto, the Moon, the Sun, Chiron, Mercury, Venus - all the way from the enormous to the intimate and back again!


And then on SUNDAY - Saturn stations retrograde and the Nodes shift from Virgo/Pisces to Leo/Aquarius - these will have their own posts!


And then starting next Monday the Sun does everything Jupiter just did!! And then we get the BIG Aquarius Full Moon and start to move into Eclipse season, no, I am not kidding! :) 


This week the future becomes possible. And no, I don't know what that means either :) 


The enormous becomes visible. The individual confronts the collective. The vision encounters the wound. The mind returns to the present home. And then the self/the Sun steps into the pattern next week! 


Oh my. 


xo all - excuse typos and nonsense, will recheck later. 

No comments